Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Years Eve Reunion Show

Today is the day!!! The band has traveled by plane, bus, and car to get here but everyone arrived without a problem. After two days of practice and storytelling the excitement has grown into what some might call "a frenzy". Is there any way that this show can possibly meet the expectations? I don't know, but after sitting in on a practice....... all I can do is laugh, and laugh ALOT. There are lots of surprises planned and I can't wait to see it all come together.

The last two days have been just like a huge family reunion complete with crazy distant relatives and drunk uncles. The band members have all embraced the drunk uncle moniker very well. They all seem to be striving in that role.

I have heard many new stories this time, many of which I'll share with you in the coming months. Mostly of earlier shows and crazy "Trainwrecks" (more on this term to come). It has been a wonderful trip down memory lane and at the same time a chance for the band to prepare for the upcoming summer tour and beyond.

I hope we all make it to 2008!!!!
happy new year

Your fearless tour guide,
Tib

No comments: